ABC Cooking Studio Trial Lessons Terms and Conditions
- Trial Lesson is limited to one time per person for non-ABC members.
- For ABC members, Trial Lessons can be attended repeatedly and free of charge by referring their friend(s) to join the Trial Lesson with him/her together.
- As our Trial Lessons are intended for introducing ABC Cooking Studio’s service to newcomers, existing ABC members are not allowed to attend our Trial Lessons without friend referral.
- Cooking lessons are only available to customers whose age is 13 or up.
- Bread & Cake lessons are only available to customers whose age is 9 or up.
- Kids lessons are available for children aged 4 to 8.
- For customers who have “Liked” ABC Cooking Studio Hong Kong’s Facebook page, they are eligible to join the Trial Lessons at special price HK$200. These customers are required to show their Facebook “Liked” status to our reception staff for validation when check in.
- Please declare the use of discount coupons during online reservation. The discount coupons should be presented to our staff during check in.
- ABC Cooking Studio Hong Kong Limited reserves all rights of final decision in case of any dispute.
Additional Important Information
- You can make reservations by 5:00 pm on the day before the lesson.
- For ABC members, you can reserve up to 3 trial lessons per month, regardless of the studios.
- Please attend the reserved lesson on time.
- If you are late for more than 10 minutes, in order to ensure the quality of our lesson and avoid affecting the progress of other customers, you will not be allowed to join the lesson. The lesson fee will not be refunded in this case.
- You can cancel a lesson that you have reserved on the “My Page” tab after logged in.
- Reservation can be cancelled by 5:00 pm of the day before the lesson. Your lesson fee will be refunded. For cancellation after that, please contact our studio. In this case, the lesson fee will not be refunded.
[What to bring to the lesson]
- You can bring your own apron and towel when attending the lesson.